3.1.10

Tidbits from Christmas

We're more about the prime rib and crab than we are about the boughs of holly in my family. Here's a sampling of photos I took in between bites at Christmas dinner, which consisted of prime rib, crab, lamb, three kinds of salad, yams, egg rolls, sticky rice, pasta, sparkling apple cider, Coke, pie, pumpkin cheesecake, and one freaking adorable yule log.  

[My plate: avocado salad, the most amazing pasta dish, sticky rice, homemade egg rolls wrapped and fried by my mom and dad, lamb shank made by my brother in law]



[Bucket of crab]

[The aftermath of the prime rib]


[Christmas isn't complete without holiday Coca Cola]



[Our family friend's Boston terrier oggles the crab my sister is cracking]


[A yule log brought by our family friend--my first ever. Isn't it adorable?]


[Isn't the itty bitty snowman to die for??]


[Don't worry, the dog got some good eats too!]

Hope you all ate well this holiday season!

Moo

9 comments:

little luxury list said...

Oh cuteness and what a menu! I wish I had taken more pictures of the food here!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Yum yum yummm!!!

joyce said...

Oh yum!! They all look delicious!! Lolz... we didn't even take pictures of our food this year. Just tucked right into it!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

wow that menu sounds amazing! hope u enjoyed the holidays! :)

brit said...

That prime rib looks seriously delicious!

buhdoop said...

This pictures are making my mouth water. That yule log is adorable, and so is your friends dog, so cute.

Jake said...

BOSTON TERRIER!!!

trishie said...

YUMS! This post is making me drool. looks like you had a great xmas. Happy New year to you! look forward to reading more of your wonderful posts.

honey my heart said...

such a yummy Christmas feast! i love the yule log and all the cutesy details... would be so hard to eat!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design