27.4.10

My Tea Party Bridal Shower

Thanks to my sisters and Rosanna for the most amazing bridal shower ever at Crown and Crumpet. We were lucky and had gorgeous weather in San Francisco for the occasion. It was a small party of close friends and some relatives, and we celebrated while drinking four types of tea (chocolate mint, strawberry green, fruity decaffeinated, and ginger oolong,) eating tea sandwiches and treats, and soaking in the adorableness that is Crown and Crumpet! Everything in there was pink and frilly, I LOVED IT. So, I took a lot of photos and it was very difficult to edit them down for this post, but I hope you enjoy this small sampling of the day!


[We had two areas, one was this table. This cake centerpiece was so cute! I believe it is made of paper. Also, aren't those puppy pillows adorable??]

[This was my place setting. The candle favors with the red ribbon and green cellophane were all made by Rosanna! They match our wedding colors perfectly.]

[Every party needs a cupcake!]

[And I am now convinced that every party needs sugar cubes in the shapes of birds.]

[Cupcakes, brownies, tarts!]

[Even the tea was pink.]

[We need to have more indoor picnics.]

[This was the chocolate mint tea, complete with milk.]

[Tea sandwiches]

[It was so nice to catch up with my friends, who I don't get to see very often. My college friend Jennifer flew in from LA, my childhood friend drove over two hours, and everyone else came from all over the Bay Area. I hope they enjoyed themselves as much as I did.]

[These are my former roommates from college. This is one of my favorite photos of the day (thanks to Angie for taking it!) because we're all sharing a funny moment and all look so happy.]


[My sister and niece]


[Presents!]


[Happiness!]


We need to have tea and crumpets more often.

Moo

15 comments:

sonya said...

How amazing was this!!! So shabby chic beautiful! Lucky girl!!

Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

I am so jealous. This is seriously the most equisite bridal shower ever!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Adorable. Crown and Crumpet is so on my to do list. Beautiful photos as always...my favourite is of the bird sugar cubes. Everything looks so yummy!!!! What was the yummiest treat you had?

dognbird said...

Such a lovely party! The bird sugarcubes are blowing my mind. Congrats girl!

Mo said...

Thanks ladies!!
@TPB: We should go together! I think my favorite was the brownie, but to be honest I think I was talking so much that I don't really remember the food all that well!

little luxury list said...

So freaking adorable! Can I join you and TPB on your tea date? ;)

Mo said...

@Chic 'n Cheap: Of course!!
In the same square is the Ghiradelli ice cream parlor and a Kara's Cupcakes. We'll be busy. :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

OMG most adorable shower EVER!!! I need to go there next time I'm by your way. And those sugar shapes are amazing. I need them too :)

Abbie said...

The shower was too cute! Love all of the girly details.

Anonymous said...

That has to be the cutest party I've ever seen!!!! I love the details!!!! You must have loving hostess(s) :)

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

Looks gorgeous, glad you had a fab time!

Cupcake Wedding said...

this is the cutest thing ever. WOW. they went above and beyond.

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

Seriously cute! I just happened to be walking by Crown & Crumpet today, it's really pretty there.

Bella said...

This is just too too lovely!! Just look at your enormous smile - says it all.

joyce said...

Such an awesome party!! Everything looks beautiful!! You're one lucky gal!!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design