Here are some things happening in my neck of the beach.
+We move in two weeks, and I'm looking forward to unclogging our lives! My love for small, cute items does not come in handy when organizing a household. Things I can see from my desk:
- dog, monkey, and owl paperweights. None of them are weighing down paper.
- a fabric elephant hanging out next to a fabric squirrel
- four calendars, two wall, one desk, and one mini with its own stand
- two Japanese erasers with bears on them
- two polka dots bags, one blue, one red
- green leopard print pencils that have never been used
- a postcard with a bunny saying "hello". This was not intended to be sent or received.
You get the point. I love pretty, cute STUFF. I actually find I am happier having pretty things around me, and this is why I'm drowning in fabric elephants and leopard print pencils. So my goal is to trash any pens that don't work, recycle scraps of paper from my art box, donate *gulp* any books I don't want to the library...sigh. Wish me luck.
+I'm seeing my girl crush, pop music sweetheart Lenka, with the boy. You'll most likely have to suffer through some of my outfit decisions so I can look my best for her.
Ah Lenka, so incredibly cute and bubbly. I can't wait for the show!
If I had a music video, it would totally have dancing stethoscopes too.
+I'm bracing myself for a difficult quarter of school and long hours at work, BUT in a few months it will be summer, my favorite season!
To celebrate our 1 year anniversary and my 28th year at the end of June, we reserved a hot air balloon ride and a bed and breakfast in Santa Fe. I am so excited!
[From Pueblo Balloon Company]
What are you looking forward to?