4.2.11

My Mom's Ring Pillow

 
[Treat and trinket tray, Heather Bailey]
I saw this "treat and trinket tray"  on Heather Bailey's website, made with the same fabric we used for the ring pillow, and realized, I never showed off my Mom's craft skills! My Mom made our ring pillow, and it came out so cute. There is a wide white ribbon in the middle, and then thin ribbons sewed in the middle to tie the rings on. We used the Hop Dot Cherry fabric from Heather Bailey.
  
You can see more of my Mom's craftiness on my post about my prom dress. 
For more Heather Bailey project inspiration, visit the group flickr page.

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday and weekend!
Moo

2 comments:

Lillian C said...

That is SO sweet that your mom made your wedding ring pillow!! I love, love that :) Those little touches make a wedding so much more meaningful! And yours was really pretty too :)

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! Your mom is crafty too!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design