15.11.09

Weekend Recap


[Anatomy of a birthday hot fudge sundae from Roppongi]

[Tiramisu cake at birthday party #2]

We like to do celebrations in twos. This weekend was the boy's birthday, and we celebrated with friends and then had a dinner with just the two of us at Roppongi. They surprised us with the free gelato hot fudge sundae seen above!

It was a crazy, very busy weekend, and it just feels so nice to sit down and write in my blog. I'm so tired I can feel my body sink into the chair. Did you have a good weekend?


Moo

7 comments:

Christen Fleming said...

Yum!! Is the hot fudge just dripping over the sides? Goodness.
We looked at puppies this weekend!! :)

little luxury list said...

You lucky guys! Yum!!!

Mo said...

@an aqual juel: YES! It was overflowing!
Awwww puppies, how exciting!

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

That sundae looks AMAZING! Yum! Happy Birthday to your man :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

yum! sounds delish!!! happy belated bday to the boy :)

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

That sundae is so calling my name....

trishie said...

That sundae looks pretty amazing!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design