18.7.10

A Late Birthday at The Getty

Yesterday was date day at The Getty Center, which was nice since the boy has disappeared in his work since the wedding. I'd come home from my day at work, wait a couple hours, and think hmmm...didn't I just acquire a husband? Where did he go? It's made me realize why people go on a honeymoon immediately after the wedding, so that you can spend your first couple weeks of being married in a blissful, relaxing state instead of stuck at a desk returning emails. At the same time, I'm thankful for the next 6 weeks to obsess over our trip to Japan. (!!!!)

The day was super warm so we were feeling sluggish, but we managed to check out the new Gerome exhibit and play with our new polaroid camera in the gardens:



I also had an excuse to re-wear the flower belt I bought for my bridal shower.

We braved the heat, and then headed out of there to get to a surprise dinner reservation. Stay tuned!
Moo

5 comments:

honey my heart said...

happy birthday! i love the getty, and hooray for the new polaroid! i love how your shots look.

little luxury list said...

What a sweet picture of you two! Happy birthday! Oooh Japan will be soooo fun. Ramen, sushi, yummmm.

buhdoop said...

Love the fuji polaroids, money well spent right? Happy Birthday :)

BigAppleNosh said...

Happy belated birthday! :)

joyce said...

Happy belated birthday!! The photos look great and you two look so happy!!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design