23.2.08

Click!

[Image from the Brooklyn Museum]

I found this while researching exhibits this weekend. The Brooklyn Museum is calling for open submissions to a crowd-curated photography exhibit, Click!. Open submissions start on March 1st, in which artists are asked to send photography that addresses the theme of “Changing Faces of Brooklyn,” along with an artist statement. Then, an online forum opens for audience evaluation of the submissions. The project culminates in an exhibit of all submissions and how different groups of people evaluated the art. The exhibit will be shown this summer, which I unfortunately won't be able to see, but perhaps I'll be able to see the works online during the evaluation period in April. Anyone in the New York area, go see the exhibit for me!
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design