24.2.08

Oscars 2008


[Images from Just Jared]

I haven't been drawn into the Oscars since high school (although I was a very loyal fan every single year up until college.) I am not really a fan of Anne Hathaway either. I watched The Devil Wears Prada after my own experience as a lowly publishing intern in New York City, so I did not find the film that enjoyable. But tonight in crystal clear HD, I literally gasped out loud when I saw Anne Hathaway's dress (by Marchesa) on the red carpet. The detailed rosettes, the way it drapes and falls to the ground, the bold beautiful scarlet red--so gorgeous! I absolutely love that dress. 
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design