4.2.08

The Postcard Says : five and a half


I'm a big fan of five and a half, an awesome wife-and-husband team (Judy Lee and Shawn Liu) who make beautiful photo journals from recollected papers. I bought one for a friend last year and have been dying to get my hands on one myself!
I am really excited about their latest project, The Postcard Says. If you sign up (though I think they've reached the max,) you are sent a postcard with a creative task to execute, photograph, and share with the online world. I haven't received a postcard in the mail with what I am supposed to create yet, but I can't wait to find out! Hopefully a pretty postcard will make its way into my box amidst the bills and credit card applications. One can only hope.
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design