23.3.08

Happy Easter!




[All photos by Mo]

I had a long weekend with the boy in Solvang, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles. We had a blast! While in Solvang, I stopped by this ADORABLE little vintage shop called Picket Fences that sold antique furniture, knick knacks, jewelery, housewares, stationery, really the whole shebang when it comes to super cute things that you find in an attic. Well, no attic of mine, but an attic belonging to someone really hip and romantic. Unfortunately I couldn't find a website for them, but if you are ever in Solvang, the name is Picket Fences and it's at 1588 Mission Drive.

Hope everyone had a nice, relaxing Easter!
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design