13.3.08

La Jolla Athenaeum


[Images from La Jolla Athenaeum]

I'm slowly adjusting to my new adopted city, San Diego, where I have been on a scavenger hunt for things I miss in Berkeley/NY. Cute paper store? Check. Museums in which I can wander aimlessly? Check. Good ramen? Check.

Letterpress classes/uber cool gallery/beautiful building/art and music library? Check!

Behold, the La Jolla Athenaeum, which I had the pleasure of strolling into today. Not only do they have a long list of art classes, but they also have a beautiful gallery space, a long list of events, mini-concerts, artist talks, and a special collection of artist books. An extra plus is that there is a special children's art section in the library, complete with some cute chairs to lounge in and these really odd action figures of former presidents...I forgot my camera, forgive me.
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design