11.3.08

C is for Cookie...



[All images from Crazy Cake Company via Flickr]

Cookie Monster was my favorite character on Sesame Street. Forget Elmo. Forget Grover. It was all about cookie monster, who, by definition, got to stuff his face with cookies all day long. And no one could do anything about it. Because that's the type of monster he was. Cookies. All day long.
So imagine my squeals of delight when I saw these cupcakes by Crazy Cake Company based in Sacramento, CA.
Last year, the boy surprised me with a ginormous vegan cupcake topped with gigantic candles spelling my age out to everyone in the world. I think this year should be a new age of maturity in which I receive some cookie monster cupcakes for my birthday. Because C is for cookie. And that's good enough for me.
Moo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat, I've never heard of that place. I love Cookie Monster too but those cupcakes really scare me.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design