10.4.08

Charley Harper ABC's




[All images from Ammo Books]

I love Charley Harper. I always wanted to get An Illustrated Life, but could never justify paying so much for an art book. So I would see it and look at it longingly, all 10 lbs. of it (it's one heavy book!) The same publisher, Ammo Books, is publishing Harper's work in a children's ABC board book. The book will be released on May 15th and looks so colorful and beautiful. Great for the little ones who are just learning their ABC's and being introduced to art, and great for the adults who want a small taste of Charley Harper's work without paying the price of An Illustrated Life. You can preorder Charley Harper ABC's here.
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design