2.4.08

Twigs & Honey



[All images from Twigs & Honey]

I've been following Myra Callan's shop on Etsy recently, and I'm totally smitten for her beautiful and eye-catching hair pieces. I generally wear nothing in my hair because I fidget like a five year old and usually can't handle leaving the hat/headband/whatever it is on my head. I think someone would have to pry one of Myra's designs off my head though--I'd probably never want to take it off because they're just too damn pretty. Check out Twigs & Honey here.
Moo

2 comments:

Myra - twigs and honey said...

Hi Mo!!

Thank you so much for such a sweet post on twigs & honey on an even sweeter blog. :) This is a fantastic blog! I'm so happy you posted about twigs & honey because I've now found another fantastic blog to read! I"m going to post about you, sweet lady! Thank you for the support.

Anonymous said...

Hi there- just letting you know that the first twigs and honey piece with the red bits was made with love by the lovely myra for me, and it's a joy to behold- even if i haven't bought it outright yet!! three cheers for myra.

natalie

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design