24.4.08

Jeff Koons


[Images from the New York Times online; photos (c) Librado Romero/The New York Times]

Jeff Koons' "Balloon Dog (Yellow)", “Sacred Heart (Red/Gold)”, and “Coloring Book” are now occupying the roof of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City in all their shiny lacquered glory in one big spectacle extravaganza. I think they look amazing, and I'm jealous of everyone that gets to see them in person!
Check out the New York Times article about "Jeff Koons on the Roof" here. The exhibit will be up through the summer until October.

**A big thanks to my cousin Brian who saw this first and gave me the tip!
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design