4.10.08

Help Dress Me


[Irish Lace Cowlneck Dress by Free People; Gold slip by Free People; Suede boots by Rampage]

I bought this dress a few weeks ago. It fits well and I felt super pretty in the store, so I bought it.

And then I got home, tried it on for the Boy, who then said, "cool, you know I can see your underwear right?", at which point I looked down and thought "oh shit". How did I not realize this in the store?? Why in the world is this dress see-through??

Now I'm on the hunt for a cool top (or fun slip--I love that gold one!) I can wear underneath so I don't flash everyone I know. I'll have to pull on some opaque black tights too. I am also on the hunt for a pair of gray boots.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be appreciative. Thank you.

While you're at it, check out the Free People blog because it is pretty and has fun stuff on it: http://blog.freepeople.com/
Moo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there,
were you able to check out the sarah perlis jewelry in person? i'm interested in a few pieces and would love to know what you thought!

Mo said...

Nope, unfortunately not, but I will probably see her work during Thanksgiving! I'm really excited. :-)

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design