22.10.08

Jennifer Murphy's Bunnies



[All images from Jennifer Murphy's website and Etsy shop]

Poking around Etsy, I found Jennifer Murphy's shop and these ADORABLE bunnies! I love all of the details on the bride bunny, especially her little lace dress and flower pin. She also has an entire gallery of different critters on her website. Bears, bunnies, ducks, mice, elephants...you name the animal, she's made a plush version of it.

But I'm a sucker for the bunnies. They are the cutest.

**Update: Design Sponge and Once Wed already posted about Jennifer last month. I knew those bunnies were too cute! You can even see a "How-to" on Once Wed and Martha Stewart! Now I'm really excited to try and make one myself:

Design Sponge, Jennifer Murphy's Cake Toppers
Once Wed, Jennifer Murphy How-To
Martha Stewart, Pom-Pom Bunny
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design