4.10.08

I Heart Pumpkins




[Glitter pumpkins; Lace-patterned pumpkins; Pumpkin bird feeder; all from marthastewart.com]

Oh boy. I LOVE pumpkin carving and pumpkin patches. I think decorating the pumpkins and coming up with a design is so much fun. Last year was my first year in San Diego, and since San Diego doesn't really know what fall is, it didn't even occur to me to visit a pumpkin patch.

But this year, I'm going to pretend that I live somewhere that gets below 75 degrees and has fall foliage, and I'm driving out to Bates Nut Farm, where I plan to pick out a few orange beauties to experiment with. Of course I'm looking to Martha Stewart, the holiday guru, for some inspiration.

I can't wait to get my carving tools out and scoop out some pumpkin gutts. So excited.
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design