6.3.09

Woohoo! I Own a Scanner!

I am now the proud owner of a CanoScan LIDE 200. 
I've been playing with it and these are some things I scanned that make me happy. 

[Card in a Jip and Janneke card game--too sweet, no?]

[Card in a Dick Bruna card game. Dick Bruna is the illustrator of Miffy, one of my favorite illustrated characters. Like Hello Kitty except Dutch.]

[Postcard from Dim Sum Flash Postcards]

[A doodle I did one morning at work on a post-it, which later became inspiration for my last gocco project]

[A hand-made coin purse I bought from Spitalfields Market in London]

[A coin purse my cousin gave to me as a going away present when I moved to San Diego]

[A frame I bought in a children's store in Rotterdam. The artwork inside is from a calendar page by Good on Paper Design]

Moo

1 comments:

honey my heart said...

horray for your new scanner and cute scans :) i heart miffy by dick bruna.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design