1.1.10

EAD Holiday Swap: Wreath for Julia



For the Elizabeth Anne Design Holiday Swap, I sent this wreath I made to the lovely/hilarious/crafty Julia of Ordinary Saturdays and EAD Weddings. (She's doing her wedding recaps now, so head on over and check her out!)

It was fun to make, and I'm planning to make two for our wedding, one for my chair and one for the boy's at the reception. My love for paper wreaths was originally inspired by Haru, who makes AMAZING paper wreaths! I could spend hours in her flickr admiring her work, they all look so delicate and pretty. 

I made my wreath with wrapping paper and a Paper Source catalog, and the bell and flowers are attached with wire. I was expecting most of it to fall apart in the mail, but Julia told me that everything got there a-okay (phew!) so I'm glad it made it to her safely. 

I hope you enjoy the wreath Julia!


 
Moo

6 comments:

Beth said...

Nice wreath!!! I love how you incorporated the paper flowers to the design. Happy New Year!

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

Mo, your photos are so much better than my attempts. I hope you don't mind if I steal them?

I do love the wreath. I'm excited to see the bride and groom versions!

Mo said...

@julia: Go for it!! :)

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

I noticed you and the Pro Bridesmaid are meeting up this weekend...so bummed as I live in the OC and would have loved to meet up with you ladies. Hope you had a great time! Happy 2010!

little luxury list said...

Mo, you are giving Martha Stewart a run for her money. I totally love it.

Have fun with Pro Bridesmaid!

honey my heart said...

great job with the wreath, mo. it's so creative and fun!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design