26.1.09

My First Inspiration Board

{ya gotta click on it to make it bigger because unfortunately it is itty bitty on this page}

[First row: Cake by Bakery Bar, published in Portland Bride and Groom, via Snippet & Ink; Sprinkles Cupcakes; The Small Object cake topper; strawberry cake by Bakery Bar.
Second row: cakes photo by One Love Photo.
Third row: cakes photo by Jessamyn Harris; cakes and cake stands by Oh Happy Day; dogwood cake by Maple Sugar via Snippet & Ink]

Oh dear, just looking at all of these cakes at once gives me a sugar high! Here is my very first inspiration board, all about cakes. I am thinking we'll have more than just cake, perhaps pie, cookies, and candies will also make an appearance. Maybe I'll make an inspiration board for each dessert category because I'm just that ca-razy about planning my wedding right now.

Other things I am ca-razy about:

The Small Object: I would love to invest in a cake topper and keep it in a boxed frame for our future home. You can check out all of the adorable toppers on The Small Object's flickr site.

Snippet & Ink: I seriously don't know what I would do without Kathryn's blog. Probably cry because all of the world's prettiest images would be lost in Internet land and not formatted in gorgeous boards for my eyes to feast upon.

Here's to many more inspiration boards...for the next 17 months! I know you're excited!
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design