6.1.09

Proposal Weekend: Part I





There was a lot of eating and some fish surrounding the proposal.

When I mean a lot of eating, I mean A LOT of eating. Let's just say I felt like I had gained ten pounds by the end of the weekend. This was definitely not an amateur eater's playing field. And, the fish come into the picture because we took a trip to the Birch Aquarium before heading over to dinner. Even though we live roughly 10 minutes away from the aquarium, we had never been before. We had just gone to the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, so I honestly was not expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised.
The exhibits were beautiful, and I felt that the educational elements they had were clear and informative. It was also small and not overwhelming, so I felt like I had plenty of time to see everything for the amount of time I wanted to see it. At the CA Academy of Sciences, which just opened and is mobbed by crowds, we didn't get to see the main exhibit and I felt rushed at every point. The Birch Aquarium was nice and relaxing. I had fun there with the Boy and got to take some pretty pictures too.

So, the Aquarium was the one thing during ultra date weekend that did not involve food. More on the mountains of food we had next...
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design