5.1.09

We're Engaged!

[Yes, I am indeed wearing a short-sleeved shirt in January. San Diego, gotta love it.]

After 6.5 years together, the Boy finally popped the question over the holidays after a night walk on the beach at the Hotel del Coronado. He surprised me with a night at the hotel and a gargantuan Sunday brunch at the Crown Room. I took pictures there too--I'll recap all the tasty details soon!

I am so excited and cannot wait for this next chapter of our lives. I also can't wait to put all of my [very] useful wedding research to good use!

And the ring? Oh my the ring! I can't stop staring at it. It was made by the very talented Sarah Perlis. I tend to look at it every 15 seconds because it's so beautiful.

Wow. We're engaged! I'm getting married!
Moo

7 comments:

cplbasilisk said...

yay!!! congratulations! :D

anko said...

weeeeee. i love it. I LOVE it. you guys are so cute. looking forward to the wedding!!!!

Katie said...

Monnee!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you two and I'm certain you will have the most beautiful little wedding. Hooray!

Kat @ Rock 'n Roll Bride said...

your ring is absolutly gorgeous!

Mo said...

Thanks everyone! I'm pretty excited for the next 18 months. I've already got the excel spreadsheets goin'. ;)

Ten Thousand Only said...

mo...great minds DO think alike!

holy, he got you a sarah perlis?!?!?!

L-O-V-E. srsly.

Mo said...

Thanks TTO!! Sarah did an incredible job!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design