8.9.10

Mo+Boy Tie the Knot: We're So Vain

Ok, I guess the boy's not vain. But I am admittedly vain, and if you need more proof, you can browse through all my old posts about makeup, hair, dresses, alterations, being thin, not being thin. It's tiring (and expensive!) caring so much about your appearance.
This is the result of my amateur styling of the two of us, along with links to the people that helped us be sparklier versions of ourselves.

[Our outfits!: my dress by Kitty Chen Couture, the boy's suit by Thick as Thieves.]


[My beautiful bouquet of peonies by Rae Florae]

[The boy's boutonniere by Rae Florae]

[A fun shot with the lemonade]

[I love the light in this photo.]


[A shot in front of our photo station fabric backdrop]


[Earrings from Regina B.]

[Hair by Uyen Tran, fabric flowers from Handle and Spout]

[Bracelet from Regina B. and ring by Sarah Perlis]

Moo

3 comments:

Discovery Street said...

who cares about vanity! we're all dying to see these photos and they are gorgeous!!

honey my heart said...

you two look great and have such chic style in your photos.

joyce said...

Lovely lovely details!! You two look gorgeous!!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design