18.6.08

I Hope You Know That This Will Go Down on Your Permanent Record

[Image from featherproof books]

*This post to be read with the Violent Femmes playing in your head.*

Chicago indie-publisher featherproof has a neat little section where you can download and print your own free mini-books. Who needs a printing press when I have a trusty HP Laserjet and a stapler?
This Will Go Down on Your Permanent Record, by Susannah Felts, caught my attention because of its awesome title, way cool cover--what can I say, I'm a shallow pig when it comes to book covers--and storyline surrounding a young photographer. Chapter 3 of TWGDOYPR is available as a mini-book, so I'll be printing and stapling and reading in no time.

Thanks to the Ya Ya Yas for reviewing the book and leading me to featherproof!
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design