26.6.08

Thank You!

[Mo+boy share a birthday dessert at Extraordinary Desserts in Little Italy, San Diego]

As of 30 minutes ago, I am officially 25. Woohoo!! Tonight we celebrated with friends at Karen Krasne's Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego. I also got a special birthday surprise from my coworkers---more gocco inks, more screens, and more bulbs to add to my new toy! I can't wait to play with it! Thanks to everyone who chipped in and came out to celebrate, it was lots of fun!

Here's a pic of me and the boy. It was unfortunately pretty dark in there, but I like the picture anyway. =)
Moo

1 comments:

anko said...

happy birthday monnee!!!! :D

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design