11.6.08

Renegade hearts SF


[Logo and illustration from the Renegade Craft Fair]

My dear Bay Area buddies, mark your calendars for JULY 12-13!! The 1st annual Renegade Craft Fair is being held at Fort Mason's Festival Pavilion. A few years ago I attended the original Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn and was majorly star struck from all of the craft geniuses in my presence (The Small Object! Bird and Banner! Kathleen Habbley!) I'll be here working, but if you loved me, and many of you do and live within driving distance of SF, you would go and drool over all the crafty merchandise. Go and support local artists and buy some handmade goods!
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design