17.6.08

Think outside the box, but show us the box too.

[Uploaded by: Anonymous. Niki In the Garden exhibit at the Garfield Park Conservatory, Chicago, IL.]

[Uploaded by: Carl. This is the view from 225 N. Michigan Ave.]

[Uploaded by:

I just discovered the photo contests over at Wired.com, which makes me very happy because I like easily accessible eye candy like this. Anyone can upload a photo (a photo they took of course,) and then visitors to the website vote on their favorites and the winner gets a super cool prize and total authority to gloat that their photo won a Wired photo contest. Photographers? Start posting!

Here are my favorites out of the current top 10 of this month's contest, Squares.
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design