29.7.08

This Book Belongs To:



[Bird Lovers Bookplate by turtlepapers; Dandelion Bookplate by TayloredArts; Hearts Bookplate by onegoodbumblebee]

When I was little, totin' around a bunch of books in my Keroppi backpack, I used to stick a bookplate in all of my books. It had a little polar bear reading, and I got a lot of joy out of writing my name on one. I'm a little possessive.

Now that it's been almost 2 weeks since my last Gocco project, I'm starting to contemplate my next one: bookplates! I don't know what direction I want to go in for the design, but I'm thinking I'd like to be adventurous and try, possibly, maybe, TWO (gasp!) colors instead of one! I'm also not sure where I can find nice labels/adhesive paper without going to Staples, although maybe that's not a bad idea in case I mess up on really nice paper...

...wish me luck!
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design