19.2.09

My DIY List

My wedding sounds more and more like an art project everyday. Things I plan to make:
save the dates
invitations
programs
thank you cards
menus
the website
celebratory wands/pin-wheels for ceremony (inspired by this post on Once Wed)
table numbers

I'm also planning to do a lot of diy decor for the wedding, like these cute paper rosettes:

You can view how to make them here. I think in addition to a fun garland or some paper lanterns, these would look great! I'm also planning on making two wreaths out of paper like I did in this post.


I'd like to hang them on the back of our bride and groom chairs and add labels.

Anyone else diying a whole lotta stuff? Think of anything I might have missed in my list?
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design