11.8.10

Guest Post at Chic n' Cheap Living

[noon designs in Ocean Beach, San Diego, photo by Mo]

I'm so happy to have my guest post up at Chic n' Cheap Living today! Chic n' Cheap has been such a supportive blogger friend from the get-go, and in September I get to finally meet her when she visits San Diego. I can't wait! :)

If you don't know her, her stylish finds, and her jet setting adventures already, go check out her blog and read my guest post where I take a tour of super cute noon designs in the Ocean Beach neighborhood in San Diego. I bought all of my bridesmaids' gifts there, and all of the goods I purchased were local and handmade by talented artists in San Diego. Sweet.

[Thanks so much to the ladies at noon designs for letting me take a gazillion photos in their amazing little shop!]
Moo

2 comments:

little luxury list said...

Yay! Everyone loved Noon Designs! I'll have to pay them a visit when I'm in town!

gina said...

Hi Mo!

I found your blog through Chic n' Cheap Living. The Noon girls emailed me your guest post. I am the person behind Acute Designs.

I just wanted to pop by and say thanks so much for putting a photo of my designs in your post!

Also, you have a lovely blog. I am now a follower and cannot wait to see all the wedding recap posts!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design