27.10.09

Bridesmaid Dresses from Saja





[All images from Saja Wedding]

I got an email from Saja today informing  me that they launched their new weddings website!
I visited Saja last year on our trip to New York. It was the first place I went to try on dresses.  I wasn't even engaged yet, but they were so nice and helpful. Plus, I loved all of the dresses!  

When I opened the website today, I became super excited that they have these kelly green bridesmaid dresses! Sister 2 is also a Saja fan, so these dresses are likely candidates! You can see them "in action" in the last photo. 

If you're looking for your wedding dress and want to stay below the $1,000 mark, I highly suggest giving Saja a try. You can view all their beautiful wedding gowns here.
To see real live people wearing them, go here

Moo

9 comments:

buhdoop said...

I just found out about Saja not too long ago. Her looks are great!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Those are adorable and I love all of the colors!!

little luxury list said...

Mo, I totally thought of you on seeing the first green dress - are you guys getting them?

Christen Fleming said...

I got an email from them yesterday too! I had contacted them about a wedding dress I saw but I ended up getting another one. Love these bridesmaids dresses though too! Do you know how much they run?

Mo said...

@Chic 'n Cheap: I think these are the front runners. Sister 2 actually wanted to buy one for her own wedding, but then decided on another. If we choose them, I'm glad she'll be wearing a dress she likes.

@an aqua juel: I'm not sure, I'm still waiting on a pricing sheet from the boutique! I'll email you when I receive it.

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

oooh, i like!!! especially the green ones. and definitely re-wearable!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Hot! Love them all...they remind me a little of my own BM dresses. So glad to have come across your blog and can't wait to follow along :)

anna and the ring said...

Oh sometimes I really wished I lived across the pond!

Emilia Jane said...

I can't believe I just found your blog. I'm in San Diego AND we're getting married on July 3rd (on th east coast). Kind of crazy. Anyway, I really want a Saja dress. I'm going to Las Vegas in a couple weeks and trying some on. I can't wait.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design