12.10.09

I bought them.

I thought I was so smart to have found the shoes on endless.com. Apparently a lot of other people are smart too, because the color I wanted sold out over the weekend. So I just bit the bullet and bought them from Anthro today. They only have two sizes available for now, and one of them is my size, so I thought this might be a sign.
The good thing is that if I hate them, I can return them in the store. Let's hope I don't hate them, because I am so tired of looking at shoes.
Thanks so much to Carolina for pointing me in their direction!

I should also mention that I decided to buy them because instead of saying "looks good" or "okay" like the boy usually says, he saw them and said "oh...those are really pretty."

That was the clincher.
Moo

11 comments:

Maria said...

oh, the classic boy one-liners. what a keeper!
congrats on the purchase!

A Los Angeles Love said...

That's a pretty good clincher. And those are pretty great shoes - wedding or otherwise. So yay!

buhdoop said...

Hey Mo, those shoes are adorable, good purchase. By the way, I'm also getting married July 2010, good luck planning.

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

Yah, glad you got the shoes, I love them! I so have to get to Anthro when im in the states in December.

Westside Wedding said...

Cute shoes! I love endless.com! Btw I gave you an award on my blog :-)

miss.t said...

Yay cute shoes!! :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I love them! Congrats on the purchase! And you just had to get them with the boys reaction :)

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

YAY! I LOVE them. I'm glad the boy gave you a 'really pretty'. hehe

Posh Play said...

Those are so cute! Congratulations. :)

anna and the ring said...

He is a keeper! Too cute!

Abbie said...

They're gorgeous! I love the detail.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design