3.10.09

Looking for a Venue in San Diego?


[This deck was gorgeous.]

[See the haziness in the background? That's the ocean.]

[The view from the porch. No joke.]

I never really found that many venues I liked in San Diego. Don't get my wrong, I'm beyond stoked about the vineyard, and I love the privacy, the accessibility, the large grounds, and the tent. But there really wasn't much competition to the vineyard, the other venues just didn't fit the bill.

But if I were to pick a venue today, The Martin Johnson House would be in the running.
For anyone out there in the San Diego area, this is a gem of a venue. The other night I accompanied the boy to a graduate school party here, and the first thing I thought was "this would be FANTASTIC for a wedding". And lo and behold, UCSD rents it for weddings!

Really beautiful place. We won't be getting married there, but maybe you can. =)


Moo

2 comments:

little luxury list said...

Lady, you are making the rest of us pine for living or at least marrying in San Diego! Beautiful views indeed.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

So pretty! Love that view!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design