3.10.09

Looking for a Venue in San Diego?


[This deck was gorgeous.]

[See the haziness in the background? That's the ocean.]

[The view from the porch. No joke.]

I never really found that many venues I liked in San Diego. Don't get my wrong, I'm beyond stoked about the vineyard, and I love the privacy, the accessibility, the large grounds, and the tent. But there really wasn't much competition to the vineyard, the other venues just didn't fit the bill.

But if I were to pick a venue today, The Martin Johnson House would be in the running.
For anyone out there in the San Diego area, this is a gem of a venue. The other night I accompanied the boy to a graduate school party here, and the first thing I thought was "this would be FANTASTIC for a wedding". And lo and behold, UCSD rents it for weddings!

Really beautiful place. We won't be getting married there, but maybe you can. =)


Moo

2 comments:

chicncheap said...

Lady, you are making the rest of us pine for living or at least marrying in San Diego! Beautiful views indeed.

Carol said...

So pretty! Love that view!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design