14.5.10

Married in Vegas



Our good friends are getting married in Vegas in a few weeks at the Little Chapel of the Flowers (woohoo!) and in addition to sharing in their happy occasion, we're also getting a mini holiday, so I'm doubly excited.

This will be my first time in Vegas since I was 15. Needless to say, things have changed since 1998. Anyone have any recommendations on what to do/eat/drink for a weekend?

We definitely want to eat good food, and after reading Julia's post I'm thinking Bouchon might be a nice choice for a dinner date. We originally planned to go to Mesa, but I don't feel like I've done enough research yet, like asking all of you lovelies!

Thoughts? If not Bouchon, then it looks like I can at least eat some cookies at the bakery.


Moo

6 comments:

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

Mo, they serve a full breakfast at Bouchon in Las Vegas! So if you don't make it for dinner, get a reservation for breakfast at the very least.

little luxury list said...

Ooh I've heard such good things about their sweets - do report back and tell!

Mo said...

@julia: Awesome, we can't wait!
@Chic n'Cheap: I will, and will most likely have camera in hand. We all know sweets are my favorite subject. :)

mariposa8487 said...

We can't wait to see you in Vegas! We also can't to come to gorgeous San Diego for your big day! Ridiculously fun and special times ahead!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

i read this too late! otherwise, i would have suggested carnevino! so good. how were the sweets at bouchon?

Mo said...

@TPB: You didn't read it too late! We haven't gone yet. I will definitely check out Carnevino's website. :)

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design