27.5.10

Old Photos for the Slideshow

[That's me in the middle!]

[Baby Mo and Mother]

The boy's mother (soon to be my mother too, weird!) requested a slide show for the Chinese banquet, so I'm scanning in pictures of the two of us from the 80s and 90s. (It's still up for debate whether or not to play it at the western wedding, mostly because we have to pay for projection.) I dug into my parents' closet last weekend and unearthed some photos that I have never seen before. These are two of my favorites, I look pretty cozy!
Moo

4 comments:

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

Awww you are so cute as a baby!

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

I love looking at old family photos! I always get a kick out of what my parents & relatives looked like and what they wore. You were an adorable baby :)

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Oh, too cute!! I love the family slideshows at weddings. so fun.

joyce said...

We had to do a childhood slideshow at our wedding dinner too. It was really fun going through the photos picking them out and remembering the good ol' days! Very cute photos - you looked sooo cosy with your mum and sisters in the snow!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design