2.8.09

Possibly Maybe THE Shoes

[Hello Kate Spade, what's in the box?]

[Ooooooh. Let's take them outside with better light.]

[Much better.]

[A close-up of the jewels on the toes]

These have been sitting in a box by my desk for the past month. I bought them on a whim at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I wasn't planning to buy anything, but while my mother and sister were trying on shoes, I saw them and immediately thought of the wedding. They were...

1. flat. Perfect so that I won't be taller than the boy.
2. ultra feminine
3. {roughly} 50% off
4. Kate Spade

The "maybe these are my shoes" part stems from the fact that they'll be sitting in a box for an entire year waiting to be worn. I'm afraid that I'll just find something better later on. Luckily, these shoes will be able to be worn with other outfits, so I think I might just keep them even if I do find a different pair.

What do you think? Cross shoes off my list? Or keep my eyes open for another?

[Kate Spade Faith Ballerina Flat]
Moo

19 comments:

honey my heart said...

soo pretty!! love them! and love that you can use them again and again. i'd say kinda cross them off your list/don't actively search for more shoes, but if cuter ones come along, then you can have 2 :)

Anonymous said...

They're lovely!!! Just fabulous!

little luxury list said...

Mo, love them darling. They're super wearable, unique, and have all the bling you need!

Brenn said...

They're beautiful shoes. I say cross it off the list! You may stumble upon something later but these are pretty hard to beat.

Kelly said...

They're really pretty! It would be hard not to go ahead and wear them. I have that problem with my shoes, they're yellow and I feel like they would go so well with a lot of dresses I have. Even if you do find another pair of shoes, you can enjoy these, so it's a win-win.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

oooh i love them! they're gorgeous and i bet that they're comfy!

Bridechka said...

OMG! They are heaven! I want em! Can I have em??? Please!

The Thirty-Something Bride said...

Super cute! I might hold old though. So much time.....so many shoes....

CallMeDorothy said...

i just stumbled onto your blog and had to say that those shoes are gorgeous! they seem perfect for "the" shoes!

Mo said...

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments! I think I'll stop looking, but in case I see shoes later on, I won't beat myself up about buying them.

@Bridechka: They are still in stock if you want to be shoe twins! They run a half size too small, so order up!

The Budget Brides Handbook said...

Beautiful Shoes!!! Love Them!!

anna and the ring said...

So cute and you'll be able to wear them again and again and remember your fabulous day!

Brandy said...

Those are amazing shoes! Seriously you HAVE to wear them! They are everything a shoe should be!
I'm having a severe case of shoe envy right now!

Bridechka said...

They don't have my size :( no shoe twins for us I guess.

Mo said...

@Bridechka: Booo!
But I have faith that you will find shoes just as kickass. With just as much bling.

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

I, personally, love them! But I'm also a huge fan of flats and kate spade - so I guess you could say I'm biased. I bought my wedding shoes almost a year in advance. Let me tell you - you will be tempted by many, many other shoes. :) However, I really think you have a pair worth hanging on to!!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

oh i so heart those! so cute.

joyce said...

Ahhhh!!! They're gorgeous!!! I love it!!! Definitely weddingy!!

Anonymous said...

I love them! Am looking for somehting similar to change into for the evening!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design