12.11.10

French Toast Friday

Today's French toast is brought to you by the fabulous peeps at Lockwood Table in Solana Beach.
I had a wonderful morning there with my girlfriend, whose birthday is tomorrow! We LOVED it, the coffee was great, the french toast with agave syrup (yuuum!) was delicious, and it was peaceful and sunny. Definitely a good stop for San Diegans looking for someplace unique and quaint.

[Grilled brioche french toast from Lockwood Table]

[A birthday bouquet of gerbera daisies]


[Lockwood Table had this cool vertical garden next to the seating area. I could hear the trickle of water from where we sat and it was very soothing while we dined.]

Sigh...and now it's back to doing my dreaded research paper. Can't I just eat french toast in the sun while telling stories and giggling all day long? What an unfair world.
Well, enough of my complaining, I hope that you have a wonderful weekend, and please think of me while you're out having fun. =)

xoxo
Mo
Moo

6 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh wow, Mo! That looks amazing! It's dinner time but you definitely have me craving some breakfast right about now :)

Have a great weekend! xoxo

Brandi said...

How beautiful! I haven't really gotten to spend much time in Solana Beach. And I know we said, we'd meet for coffee, but maybe french toast instead??

What he ate, what I ate. said...

french toast. i dream of it.

little luxury list said...

Hope the paper went well and when you're stuck, you can always think of happier, French toast times.

honey my heart said...

ooo french toast and flowers :) hope you are having a good weekend!

Mo said...

@Chic 'n Cheap: Thanks! Paper went....eeeeh. Not my finest but at the very least it's over!

@Brandi: Yes! We can totally do french toast instead. I hear Isabel's Cantina is good too (and I just got a groupon for it!)

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design