See the entry requirements below *all entries must be received by next week, November 8th!* and click here for all the sparkly details.
(Unfortunately, I cannot participate in this year's holiday exchange because of too much work in grad school (booooo!) but you can! Check out my wreath from last year's exchange.)
To enter, you must complete both of the following steps.
1) Mail a completed gift to:
Elizabeth Anne Designs
P.O. Box 236
Chelsea, AL 35043
Include your name, email address, and return address in the package. Reusable packaging or covering packaging in Kraft paper is appreciated, so that your gift recipient can receive the prettiest of packages!
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name and website/blog address (if applicable)
- A description of your entry and the thought behind it
- A complete list of materials
- Approximate cost
- DIY instructions
- Photos of the DIY in progress (clear, bright photos on a neutral background are best! Please include a photo credit if not yourself.)
All entries must be postmarked and emailed no later than November 8th. We will confirm receipt of your submission via email.Need more information? Click here.