15.4.09

60% Off at Whimsy Press


[I have my eye on this wrapping paper, I think it'd be really useful for our wedding, maybe even for our invites! The bonus is that it is printed on recycled paper with soy ink. You can check it out, along with other eco-friendly wrapping paper, here]

[How adorable would this be for a wedding gift or valentine or anniversary or I love you lots gift? You can see all of the love wrapping paper here.]

I'm a fan of Whimsy Press, a really creative design studio that makes all sorts of goodies, from wrapping paper printed with soy ink, to onesies with "Organically Cute" written across the tummy. Now you can receive 60% off every item on their website! Go check them out, maybe you'll see something fun for your next birthday, holiday, or wedding.
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design