13.4.09

Dreamy Self-Portrait Station




[Photos found via Snippet and Ink, unfortunately I couldn't find a photo credit, but you can view the entire Flickr set of K and B's wedding here]

I am in love with this wedding, found via Snippet and Ink. It just looks like such a cozy, genuine wedding with a lot of love and fun, creative people.

I'm especially in love with their self-portrait booth!
We will be having a self-portrait photo booth, and right now I feel like marrying the twinkle lights+vintage fabric backdrop so that I can have them at my wedding. Swoon!
I'm adding this to my "want" list.

Anyone else having a photo station with a fabric backdrop?
Moo

1 comments:

Emilia Jane said...

i really really want to do one even though they have been in every blog wedding. i just posted about it here - http://veilsandvows.blogspot.com/2009/11/photobooth-party.html

i'm leaning toward to book page backdrop.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design