16.4.09

Beautiful Ring Pillow

If there really was one thing that I haven't thought about at all for our wedding, it's a ring pillow. I'm not even sure we're having a ring bearer, do people even walk down the aisle with a ring pillow without a ring bearer? Anyway, this loveliness caught my eye on Creature Comforts. It's by Etsy seller 5eizen and is so pretty! Gah, I can't get over it, so pretty!
*Jotting down on want list. Think about who will walk down aisle with gorgeous pillow*



[Images and ring pillow by Etsy seller 5eizen]
Moo

2 comments:

Kendall said...

I love that pillow- and the Etsy store! I'm trying to talk myself into forking over the $45 for it. Do I really need it? :)

Mo said...

That's my issue--what do you do with the ring pillow after? But it sure is pretty!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design