15.4.09

Dallas, anyone?

[Photo of downtown Dallas from UrbanCyclop]

I'll be in Dallas next week for two nights--anyone know where to get really good pulled pork or bbq in general? Unfortunately I won't be able to explore much since I'll be working, but my nights will be free. So if anyone out there has been to Dallas and knows any good restaurants, please leave me a comment, because my stomach loves pulled pork. A lot. I've only had it once and the first bite made me realize why people heart southern cooking so much.

Also, I've started a list of vendors/friendors/wedding elves/cool people contributing to our wedding on the sidebar for easy navigation and your viewing enjoyment. Yay!
Moo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design