19.4.09

Owly READ poster

[When I actually become a children's librarian, this READ poster is going right up on my wall! Owly READ poster by Andy Runton published by ALA Graphics]

[Poster by Andy Runton, given to me by my friend Brian]

Owly is a character created by Andy Runton and is the star of a wordless series of graphic novels for children. I highly recommend them for anyone: children, teens, adults, people going through quarter-life crises in need of some cuddliness. The illustrations are very expressive, and as you can tell by the poster, ADORABLE.

You can buy the poster here and learn more about Owly and Andy Runton here.
Moo

1 comments:

honey my heart said...

the owl is too cute :)

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design