19.6.10

A Dress That Won't Allow Me To Hug: Thank You

I want to thank everyone for your supportive comments about my dress saga. It meant a lot to read through your comments and see that I wasn't the only one having to deal with planning solo. I do a lot of things alone, and am comfortable being by myself for most things, so it had never occurred to me how planning without my family would affect me. Cyber hugs help, thank you.

On that note, today I went to go try the dress after it had been altered by the new seamstress, and it fit beautifully. The strap in the back looks nice, the length is manageable, and they had me walk around to make sure I could do so comfortably. I'm really happy, it's honestly like an entirely different dress--one that fits me, not one that makes me look like I'm playing dress up in clothes that are too big for me. They just have to tweak a couple more things, and then it is ready for pick up! I can't wait to wear it now.

For anyone looking for a seamstress who saves dresses from otherwise potential doom, go see Kiki in La Jolla. Tell her the panicky little Asian girl with sloping shoulders sent you.
Moo

7 comments:

Discovery Street said...

yay! so glad its a happy ending!

little luxury list said...

So glad the dress got altered correctly! I sense lots of hugs at your wedding!

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

Yay so glad its fixed properly now!

Abbie said...

I am SOOO glad that everything worked out for you. That's huge!

Chocolate Lover said...

Oh yay!!! So glad it all got worked out!

Mo said...

Thanks girls. :)
I'm relieved too. I get to pick it up on Friday!!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

YAY! So happy to hear this. big hug.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design