22.6.10

Mini Bamboo Steamer Favors


[Taken with my sister's iPhone]

For the Chinese banquet, my mom and sister (thank you!!) stuffed mini bamboo steamers from H2 cards with hard candy, and then decorated the tops with ribbon and tags made by Mau Studio. The tags match our stickers.

[Stickers from the invitation suite]

We have a whopping 225 mini steamers, ready to be dropped off at each place setting! Centerpieces have been ordered, cake design is finalized, slideshow is done, dress is hanging and ready, shoes look great with it, seating charts are currently being set in stone.

Wedding #2 is currently kicking wedding #1's butt in terms of productivity.

[I just can't say enough nice things about our Chinese stickers and tags, I just think they are so cute and were affordable and easy to order. To see more, visit Mau Studio's Etsy shop.]
Moo

5 comments:

honey my heart said...

so cute!!! those stickers totally personalize the favors nicely :) yay mo!

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

They are so cute; I love the mini steamers!

little luxury list said...

Adorable! Loving the details for the banquet!subr

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Those are too cute. Well done!

joyce said...

The favors look awesome!!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design