26.6.10

Today is not my birthday

[My red velvet cupcake at lunch]

Ok, so I guess it is my birthday.
But with the wedding next week and the boy on his stag weekend, it is also being extended to after the wedding, hopefully with a picnic at the Getty. We'll just put a huge stamp on July and call it Mo Month.

I still celebrated with my girlfriend Tiffany, who took me out to lunch today and sent me home with a cupcake and an awesome bridal kit for next week!

[My sandwich at Tender Greens]

[Tiffany stuffed this bag with a lot of bridal essentials: a makeup bag w/bobby pins, mouthwash, advil, lotion, basically anything I could possibly need the day-of, a bottle of bubble bath, and a bottle of massage oil. Thanks Tiffany!]

It's been a good birthday, and a nice relaxing weekend in which I can do all my crazy wedding crafting.

At this time next week, I'll be walking down the aisle. Crazy.

[Side note: The boy is having a great time in Vegas. Last I heard they were upgraded to a suite at Paris. I hope they don't wake up to any tigers in the bathroom.]
Moo

4 comments:

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

Happy Birthday Mo!

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fab day, not long to go now!

Abbie said...

Happy (late) birthday!! What a great gift from your friend!

honey my heart said...

happy birthday mo!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design