29.5.09

Becky Kelso Rings



[Top to bottom: 18k yellow gold, calcite; 18k yellow gold, rose-cut diamond; 18k yellow gold, apatite]

While researching engagement rings, I came across Becky Kelso's work and fell in love with their romantic charm and unique design. They are also made from environmentally sustainable materials by artists in Northern California, which being a Norcal native, made the jewelry even more special. Alas, it wasn't meant to be, but perhaps for my birthday? Anniversary? Valentine's Day? Earth Day?

Check out all of Becky Kelso's designs here.
Moo

3 comments:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

lol. earth day.

beautiful rings!! another collection i can stalk.

Honeycomb Events said...

I LOVE LOVE these rings....so chic! I left you an award on my blog!

joyce said...

That middle rose cut diamond ring is oh soooo pretty. Can we have more than one engagement ring???

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design