18.5.09

Etsy Finds: Camera Bags

My camera came this morning! I'm a little frightened of it. I hope to play with it this weekend so I can be the best amateur at my sister's wedding.

In the meantime, I need to find something to carry it in for the plane ride to New York. Here are some fun camera bags I found on Etsy.



[Small messenger camera bag by wickedstitchdesigns]



[For those in need of a cute bag for your itty bitty cameras: Rainbow Turtle March by simbiosisbyjulia]


Any advice for
1) camera bags
2) books about digital slr cameras
3) traveling with a camera without breaking it

?
Moo

2 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

okay, I defintiely need one of these camera bags... so glad I just found your great blog!!

Have a great day ~~

xo Laura

Mo said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like the blog and the camera bags. Isn't Etsy fantastic?

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design