1.5.09

I Officially Love This



[Amy and Craig, All images by Heather Wendlings photography, via Style Me Pretty]

Have you seen this wedding on SMP? Have you seen the dress?? I'm not sure I've been this excited about seeing a wedding dress. I must know where it's from! If you look in the comments, I'm the second comment demanding to know where it's from (obsessed? I think not.)

Amy, you look great. Please tell me where you bought your dress. If you made it, I will bow down to you.

UPDATE: A kind soul named Cacey has identified it as Brier Rose from Kitty Chen. And, LOL, Kitty Chen is located in San Diego! Hm...time to type another email...
Moo

3 comments:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

OMG! It's fate!!! I love that dress. Perfect for a vineyard wedding, doncha think?;)

Mo said...

It's totally fate! Let's hope it's not a bazillion dollars!

Brandy said...

Love,love, love that dress! I tried on one similar but capped sleeves are not my friend. Which was too bad because it was sooo purty and in my head completely suitable for tea!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please leave one!

 

Pink Argyle All rights reserved © 2010

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley

HowJoyful Design